Offerings to the Lord’s Move to Europe
Offerings intended for a specific purpose should be designated. Undesignated offerings will be used to meet the general needs of the work.
- General Needs (related to the work in Europe, Russia, and Israel)
- European Gospel Work (mainly the work in Germany)
- Boston Trainees to Europe
- UK Building Project
- UK Radio Work
- Distribution of Bibles in Europe
- Ukrainian refugees and gospel work
- Echmiadzin Meeting Hall
- Stuttgart Meeting Hall Renovations
- If other, specify clearly
To submit a secure online donation, please click here. After clicking, reload the page in your browser.
Contribute by Mail
Make checks payable to The Church in Anaheim or to Lord's Move to Europe.
Mail your offering to: P.O. Box 9107, Anaheim, CA 92812 USA.
To designate your gift, please give a clear instruction on your check.
Contribute by Bank Wire
For bank wiring information please download LME Wire Instructions . Please indicate the purpose of your gift clearly. If necessary, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Donation Acknowlegements:For Online Donations, a confirmation email will be sent to the donor after each successful transaction.
For donations made by Mail and by Bank Wire, each donor will receive an annual donation acknowledgment letter.
- For US Donors, please ensure that LME has your correct email address or mailing address.
- For International Donors, please ensure that LME has your correct email address.
To provide us with the above information, please send an email to email@example.com